http://www.facebook.com/youngthugmusic

--
Producer: Xavier Andrews
Director: Kajal Patel
DP: Jessie Bronstein
Associate Producer: Farah Idrees
Editor: Aniesha Malcolm

#Slimelanguage #youngthug #Strick
Paul Heisenburrg : Hearing Slime Language the first time I was like “tracks lit but not that special”, now realising the more your jam em the more they grow on you. This album a masterpiece forreal
Thugga Thugga : Young Thug keeps getting better in my opinion, I love the ability he has to really express emotion with his voice while at the same time rapping to trap beats.
Jay G : Thug's background vocals take this one to the next level.
tomigunn777 : Yung Thug keeping my old school ass relevant! I played the guitar and cowrote on the Donell Jones song..props to the new school!
Kung-Fu Kenny Family : Who's else jamming to the track and reading comments in same time ???? The whole album slaps but This Joint is the best

Shuttle Atlantis STS-132 - Amazing Shuttle Launch Experience

Kennedy Space Center, May 14th, 2010.
I was privileged to travel to the Kennedy Space Center, to watch the launch of Atlantis, on what was then, the final "scheduled" flight of the orbiter (STS-132). This video is my homage to the shuttle program, through the in-depth experience of a single orbiter launch. I believe we should be thankful for the Atlantis orbiter, all her astronauts, the countless NASA staff who made her fly, and the American people who created a space vehicle of extraordinary power and grace.

This footage incorporates numerous camera views from the ground, the footage I took during launch, and video and audio from NASA showing the orbiter stack itself, during takeoff and flight -- in order to experience the preparation and the resulting eight and a half minute exhilarating ride into space.

In places, the timeline of the actual events has been extended slightly to allow viewing of several different viewpoints of the same moment and better experience the amazing feat of launching a spacecraft into orbit.

I hope you enjoy the ride!

MORE BACKGROUND
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After this flight, Atlantis was processed and prepared to fly one last time... this time as "on-call" STS-335, which would remain flight-ready, should either of the remaining two orbiters flights require a rescue mission.

A rescue flight was not needed and Congress, in a rare moment of clarity, appropriated enough money to extend the program to allow the already "flight ready" Atlantis to launch one last time and to become the last shuttle mission of the Shuttle Program, as STS-135.

Atlantis now has a home at the Kennedy Space Center.

Errata: an editing error at the end of the video states the launch was 2012, rather than the correct year, 2010.

MUSIC TRACKS (In order of appearance)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1) Band Of Brothers Suite Two, Band Of Brothers, (Michael Kamen)
2) Rise, The Space Between Us, (Craig Armstrong)
3) After The Storm, The Space Between Us, (Craig Armstrong)
4) After Antietam, Glory Soundtrack, (James Horner)
5) Now We Are Free (Juba's Mix), Gladiator: More Music From The 6) Motion Picture, (Hanz Zimmer and Lisa Gerrard)
7) Hymn, The Space Between Us, (Craig Armstrong)
Kimmy : For those who got to ride in it, for those on the ground who got to witness it , and for us who got to view it on a screen; what a mighty experience it was.
ConnerGoesSuperSonic : My dad actually worked on the SSME's (space shuttle main engines, the three engines on the orbiter) and the BSMs (booster separation motors, the little rockets that push the boosters away from the rest of the rocket) while the Shuttle program was still going!
capricorn january : I watched this many times. Im very much fascinated and amazed the lift off of Atlantis shuttle in the outer space. It's a breathtaking to see this video how a rocket was being lift off to the space. Salute to the dedicated and hardworking NASA astronauts, pilot, engineers and technicians.
Glen M. Danielsen : Fills one with awe and wonder. An extremely well done video as well!
sunking2001 : It's truly amazing all the steps to launch a shuttle. Other than the moon missions...all the launchings of the shuttle is an American miracle. Beautiful!

The Overview of Science, Technology and Society (STS)

How Science and Technology Affect Society?
How Society Affects Science and Technology?
Justin Angelo Bron : I also handle the same course this academic year. Thank you, Dr. Espinosa, for sharing your expertise and for providing laudable elucidation of this subject matter. God bless you!
Jacobe Paras : Thank you po for this video sir! It really clarified a lot of things for me while I'm writing my essay.
Maribel Ayala : Thank you for this sir ! It helps me to understand what is sts ,since I really have no ideas about what sts is.
Nino Lingo : Thanks alot sir now i have learned this following topic
April Love Alenton Pacas : Thank you sir watching from Mindanao, Philippines ❤️

#sts.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 9,019건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.jejudc.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz